Brain Booster Articles is inviting submissions for its blog through a Call for Blogs. The blog is not charging any fee for publication.
About the Blog
Brain Booster Articles [ISBN: 978-1636065946] seeks to provide a platform to everyone who wishes to write or analyze any legal, social, motivational, and contemporary issues. It seeks to foster research and writing skills.
About Call for Blogs
Brain Booster Articles invites submissions in the form of call for blogs from students, professionals, or others interested in publishing with them.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students, and others interested in the field may send original and unpublished articles.
Brain Booster Articles welcomes all articles related to law, socio-legal and contemporary issues.
- The article must be an original and unpublished work of the author(s). Authorship is permitted to up to three authors.
- The word limit for each post is 750 to 4000 (excluding endnotes).
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, with line spacing 1.5. Please ensure the inclusion of endnotes instead of footnotes. All endnotes should be in Times New Roman, 10, with line spacing 1. All references should be in the form of hyperlinks.
- The manuscripts that are plagiarized content above 15% will be disqualified without review.
How to Submit?
The Article must be submitted in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) to [email protected], and the subject line of the email should include your blog title and your name. If you would like your blog piece to include a short biography, please include this information in your submission email.
- Last date of submission: December 31, 2022
- Intimation of Acceptance/Rejection: Within 24 hours of the submission
- Publication: Within 2 days of the selection of the article
No fee payment for the publication and registration fee
In case of any queries, please contact: